Two weeks holidays – hip hip hoorah!
Don’t forget there are loads of ways to practice your English on holidays:
– Write your diary in English.
– Write your facebook status in English.
-Learn some new English songs.
– Watch an English language film ( you can use French subtitles if you need to!)
– Go through your house, or look round your room, name everything you can see in English.
– Think about what you are doing, can you say it in English?
-Find an English blog or website about your favourite hobby or passion.
or finally, send me a message on facebook or a postcard in English!
Have a great holiday & see you soon!