Read the textbook, practise with your partner or your family.
The subjects for the 6ème can be found here
5ème revise here: https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/22/5eme-oral-exam/
The 4ème subjects can be found here: https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/20/4eme-oral-subjects/
and the 3ème should revise these topics : https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/22/3eme-oral-exam/
Here is a copy of the mark sheet I will use:
Oral Evaluation Term 3 2015
Total & Observation:
Dialogue : /5
- Student understands question and responds appropriately
- Students asks extra questions and reacts to partner, e.g. “Oh you like tennis? I prefer football, did you watch the Swiss world cup match last weekend?”
- Students helps partner, e.g. reformulating questions if partner doesn’t understand
- Student speaks clearly and can be understood
- Student pronounces individual words well
- Student uses appropriate intonation, especially in questions
YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO HAVE THE SAME ACCENT AS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND – OR J-LO!
- Student uses a variety of relevant tenses and grammar items
- Student correctly uses grammar items studied in class this year
- Student uses a variety of lexical items
- Student correctly uses lexical items studied in class this year
- Student uses synonyms instead of repeating partner
Remember you can ask your teacher if you have any questions!