…to all our young learners who recieved their Cambridge diplomas this week!
Read the textbook, practise with your partner or your family.
The subjects for the 6ème can be found here
5ème revise here: https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/22/5eme-oral-exam/
The 4ème subjects can be found here: https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/20/4eme-oral-subjects/
and the 3ème should revise these topics : https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/22/3eme-oral-exam/
Here is a copy of the mark sheet I will use:
Oral Evaluation Term 3 2015
Total & Observation:
Dialogue : /5
- Student understands question and responds appropriately
- Students asks extra questions and reacts to partner, e.g. “Oh you like tennis? I prefer football, did you watch the Swiss world cup match last weekend?”
- Students helps partner, e.g. reformulating questions if partner doesn’t understand
- Student speaks clearly and can be understood
- Student pronounces individual words well
- Student uses appropriate intonation, especially in questions
YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO HAVE THE SAME ACCENT AS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND – OR J-LO!
- Student uses a variety of relevant tenses and grammar items
- Student correctly uses grammar items studied in class this year
- Student uses a variety of lexical items
- Student correctly uses lexical items studied in class this year
- Student uses synonyms instead of repeating partner
Remember you can ask your teacher if you have any questions!