Read the textbook, practise with your partner or your family.
The subjects for the 6ème can be found here
5ème revise here: https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/22/5eme-oral-exam/
The 4ème subjects can be found here: https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/20/4eme-oral-subjects/
and the 3ème should revise these topics : https://fabenglishteacher.com/2014/05/22/3eme-oral-exam/
Here is a copy of the mark sheet I will use:
Oral Evaluation Term 3 2015
Total & Observation:
Dialogue : /5
- Student understands question and responds appropriately
- Students asks extra questions and reacts to partner, e.g. “Oh you like tennis? I prefer football, did you watch the Swiss world cup match last weekend?”
- Students helps partner, e.g. reformulating questions if partner doesn’t understand
- Student speaks clearly and can be understood
- Student pronounces individual words well
- Student uses appropriate intonation, especially in questions
YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO HAVE THE SAME ACCENT AS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND – OR J-LO!
- Student uses a variety of relevant tenses and grammar items
- Student correctly uses grammar items studied in class this year
- Student uses a variety of lexical items
- Student correctly uses lexical items studied in class this year
- Student uses synonyms instead of repeating partner
Remember you can ask your teacher if you have any questions!
Your oral exam is on 16th or 17th June.
Each class has the same exam; in pairs you will take questions from a box and ask and answer them.
The questions are about the subjects you have studied this year; clothes, hobbies, countries, character, etc.
Your result depends on:
– Having a conversation – DON’T INTERROGATE YOUR PARTNER!
TUESDAY 16th JUNE SALLE 8
8:15- Jeremy & Sasha
8:25-Alessia & Maria D.
8:35-Maxime & Pavel
8:45-Nurzhamila & Mariya P.
8:55-Victoria & Sofya
9:10- Olga & Rania
9:20- Polina & Tom
9:30- Amandine & Luna
9:40-Mathilda & Léa
9:50- Nicolas A. & Danny
10:15-Arthur & Axel
10:25-Marie & Tiu
10:35-Mara & Anna
10:45-Alexander & Nicolas W.
11:00-Morgane & Calysta
11:10-Laura & Séphora
11:20-Clara & Pierre V
11:30-Maximillien & Fluvia
11:40- Camille & Charlotte
11:50-Lucie & Monia
13:10-Jeremy & Pierre B.
13:20-Amélia & Valéria
13:30-Thomas & Enzo
13:40-Mamy & Stella
13:50-Léa & Kevin
14:05- Zoé & Léa
WEDNESDAY 17th JUNE
8:15-Yoan & Antoine
8:25- Matthis D. & Mathis M.
8:35-Tristan & Gaia
8:45-Laetitia & Ashley
8:55-Sarah & Paloma
9:10-Mathew & Quentin
9:20-Svetlana & Lauren
9:30-Naumi & Alexander
9:40-Candice & Sacha
9:50-Matvei & Jon
10:15-Hugo & Matvei
10:25-Leila & Katya
10:35-Luis & Issam
10:45-Lenny & Benoit
11:00-Lobna & Elodie
11:10-Nikita & Julien
11:20-Jeremy & Max
11:30- Amélia & Clara
11:40-Maria & Alexis
11:50- Vladimir & Sebastien
13:10-Victoria & Carol-Ann
13:20-Georgy & Victoria
13:30-Léa & Salma
Once a month we eat together in room 9 and talk about our favourite books, in French, English, Russian, whatever language you prefer!
Last week we talked about how easy it is for American kids to just disappear on road trips in John Green’s books an abundance of Katherines and Paper Town.
Our next meeting is on June 4th, so come and join us! You can choose from any of the following books;
Qui es-tu Alaska?
100 jours en enfer
Oscar et la dame rose
Le livre de Stella Muhler
Cheval de guerre
Les momies de Cléopatre
You can also talk about your book that you read for your « fiche de lecture ».
See you there!
the 4eme of Lycée Topffer have been to…
What an international class!
What about you?
To revise the history of the United States the 4ème created this timeline;
What do you think of it?
The 4emes are studying the Mayflower:
Can you spot the original? Is it this one…
Or this one..
Do you think the differences are due to their artistic skills or English comprehension?!
(The original picture comes from Pairwork book 1, Penguin 2002)