Are you ready?
How can you best prepare the new term? Here are some ideas:
– start getting up earlier – 9am at the latest, don’t worry too much about going to sleep earlier, you will start to do that automatically when you get up earlier, but remember – no screens after 10pm in the holidays, and 9pm in schooltime.
– Start reading – things that interest you, and things in English, websites, magazines etc.
– Have a look at your vocabulary lists and ICD for next year, they are all ready and waiting for you on this site!
– Send me a message on facebook or an email (email@example.com) to tell me what you’ve been doing this summer – in English of course!!
– Make sure you have lots of paper, ringbinders and everything you need for your pencil case.
What do you do to get ready for school? let me know!
See you soon,